Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trip #2-Day 1

We are off again! We left out at about 2:30 a.m. to go to the Conley terminal and we will get load information from there. We got to Conley and I worked for a while and Bigfoot did some little training thing and not too long after that he got a load that picked up on Conyers Georgia delivering in Virginia. So right now, we are at the pick up location and have gotten loaded and Bigfoot is sleeping. We are sitting in the parking lot and will leave out around midnight, I think, to be in Virginia tomorrow. I am not sure yet where in Virginia.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just got in from Meemaw/Aunt Bet's -- checked Blog and here you are! I hope this trip will be a good one, and that your equipment will work this time. I am waiting to hear that you are on your way to Jackson -- maybe for 2 days?!?!?! Dreaming, I know, but I can wish, can't I?

Off to beddie bye!

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?