Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 31

We woke up this morning in Nashville. I worked for a while and took a shower. We headed out after lunch. We traveled through east Tennessee on I-24 and went over Monteagle. It was very pretty and steep coming down. Chattanooga is lovely, as well. Once you get away from Memphis, Tennessee is such a pretty state.
We head home tonight. I will be happy to see my birds and sleep in my bed.


It is 8:00 p.m. We are still in Conley. It will be very late when we get home. I am READY to get there. Not that the trip has been miserable or unpleasant, I am just close to home, so I am ready to get there.


Starting down Monteagle!

You do NOT want to have to use this on the way down.

On and around Monteagle in Tennessee

On Monteagle, coming down!
Heading into Chattanooga Tennessee

Around Chattanooga Tennessee
Very pretty..........Chattanooga Tennessee
Chattanooga Tennessee, around the Lookout Mountain area.

Finally busy!!!!!

0 comments:

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?