Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 2

For me, this day started rolling down the interstate in Virginia. We slept in the parking lot of the warehouse where we picked up and I went to sleep shortly after we left. Of course, what day would be complete without a blinding migraine. I have been miserable all day. We made it to around Winchester Virginia and stopped for a 10+ hour break. We have been here all day and will leave around 2:00 in the morning going to Manassas Virginia for our delivery. Virginia was very pretty with mountains and rolling hills, but I was not able to get many pictures because I had to work while we were riding.

Central took a huge risk with us with this load. Highly dangerous cargo!!! Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of product on the line...........TACO BELL HOT SAUCE!!!!! I have tried to convince Bigfoot to hijack the load back to Georgia so I could have it all to myself! If they only new my Taco Bell obsession!

When we got here, it was lunchtime so I whipped up another gourmet meal. I had baked a couple of chicken breasts before we left home and I had some romaine lettuce that I chopped up and brought with us with some caesar dressing. So, I had a delicious chicken caesar salad. It was SO good. Finished off my yummy lunch with a Little Debbie Oatmeal Pie……….Life is good!!!

The only picture I managed in Virginia today. Shame, because it was SO pretty!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am guessing that the headache has subsided and you're feeling better. Lunch sounded pretty darn good! Maybe you'll have another chance at Virginia...

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?