Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 22

Still sick as a dog. We made it to our appointment in Kansas City, got unloaded, and came to a Flying J (usually my favorite, but this one is a DUMP!). We are parked here waiting for a load to come in. We got one but the pick up was 167 miles away and Bigfoot only had 25 minutes left to drive, so he had to turn it down. So we sit. Hopefully something will be ready by the time our 10 hour break is up.
We did get a load. We pick up here in Kansas City tomorrow and go to Louisville Kentucky. Not many miles, but at least we will be moving again and out of here. It was another very uneventful day. Bigfoot slept most of the day and I just hung out, feeling like crap. I did not take any pictures again today. Hang in there with me………surely things will pick back up!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aunt bet tried to comment on your blog after reading it, but got stuck on the "signing in" part. I told her what I did to get started, maybe she can jump in soon. she wanted me to be sure you knew she was reading your blogs....hope tomorrow will be much better.

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?