Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 25

Woke up in Louisville Kentucky at the same truck stop. Seems like we have been here forever. Bigfoot slept all day and I played on the computer and layed around. I was going to walk over to a flea market across the street, but it was raining so I decided to stay put. Bigfoot woke up and we watched several movies, Deuce Bigalow, Tropic Thunder, and Borat. At least it passed some time. Tomorrow morning, we pick up here in Louisville and then go to Goodlettsville Tennessee and then to Jackson on Monday. My momma is going to meet us in Jackson for a visit and to bring my foot pedal. YAY. I will be so glad to see her. I have not seen her since Christmas. I will also be glad to get my foot pedal and get back to work. Financially, we are circling the drain.
No pics today. Just a boring truck stop.

0 comments:

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?