Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 3

Today, we delivered our precious cargo (Taco Bell hot sauce) in Manassas Virginia and Bigfoot went to sleep in the parking lot and I worked for a couple of hours. When he got up, we headed to a truck stop to wait. It poured down rain on us while we were driving, which was a mess. While en route, we got load information. Picking up in a nearby town and taking it right back where we just were, two days from now for a total of 24 miles. Woo hoo! After that, we go to somewhere in Ohio to pick up and it delivers in Utah. I like Utah. I will be glad to go there again.

So we sat at this truck stop all day and I have had a ton of work to do, which is awesome. I ended up working until midnight tonight. And we will sit here all day and night tomorrow too. I don't know why they call it truck driving, should be truck sitting or truck waiting.

0 comments:

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?