Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 4

Gosh, another boring day........the most exciting thing today was food. Of course, I am always excited about food, but that was it for today. For lunch, I had the last of the chicken breast and salad. Don't know how, but it worked out perfectly. No more chicken, no more romaine, and no more dressing, all at the same time. For dinner, I got out my little trusty on/off, plug into the cigarette lighter pot and whipped up some Zatarain's jambalaya and added some little smokies sausages and canned shrimp, and the leftover shrimp creole I brought from home and we had a bayou bonanaza. It really was very good, if I do toot my own horn.
At this moment, we are sitting at our pick up location just outside of Washington DC in Springfield Virginia. We are at Shenandoah Pride. They have milk, or make milk, or ship milk, or package milk, or something with milk. My other weakness in life, along with Taco Bell hot sauce. In fact, I just purchased some of their milk for my breakfast in the morning. Too bad we don't have room to jack a bunch of milk to support my habit.
It appears that we will be sitting here for the next several hours until they open at 4:00 a.m. Sounds like a good excuse to go to sleep............so, night night!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Off to Church -- hope to talk to you later on in the day. Saw Mary Ellen again yesterday at the community fish fry -- I'll give you the details later. How was the MILK?!?!?

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?