Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 23

Well, we are still in Kansas City at the crappy Flying J. I woke up with a blinding headache to go along with my cold. I staggered to the bathroom early and came back and drank a Coke and took a handful of Excedrin. I did start to feel a little better from the headache, but my cold is relentless. Bigfoot got up around 10 and took a shower. Then, we are headed to our pick up here in Kansas City. From there, Louisville Kentucky.
We left for Louisville around 2:00 and went through Missouri, which was very pretty. I got some pictures going through there.
I took Benadryl and am going to bed. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning. Nothing notable for this day.

Somewhere in Missouri, along I-70

Somewhere in Missouri, along I-70

Somewhere in Missouri, along I-70

Somewhere in Missouri, along I-70


Somewhere in Missouri, along I-70

Somewhere in Missouri, along I-70

0 comments:

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?