Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HOME TIME

We got in at about 2:30 in the morning. Bigfoot dropped me and Sparkle off at the end of the driveway and I ran in, checked on things, and got his car and drove to pick him up at his parents. We got home about 6:30 a.m. and I started laundry and we went to bed. We stayed home all day and I made homemade salsa and chicken caesar salad sandwiches and bean dip. We ate our sandwiches and then later that night, we had movie and snack night. We ate chips and salsa and bean dip and had an adult beverage and watched Twilight. Sorry......not to offend anybody, but we thought it was rather dumb. I get what it was supposed to be, but we just did not dig it at all. But it made for a nice night at home.

The next day was kind of lazy too. I worked a good bit and napped some. We went to Bigfoot's parents for dinner and she made KILLER pork roast, butter beans and rice, and potato salad, and yummy dessert bars. I ate like a starving dog. It was SO good.

Bigfoot worked on his truck on Monday and I worked at home. My dear friend, Jocelyn, who babysits the birds for me, came over that afternoon and we laughed big and talked and talked and ate salsa and chips and I made Shrimp Creole and Chocolate Tofu pudding. Bigfoot came home and ate and I went to bed.

Tuesday was kind of the same. Bigfoot worked on the truck and I worked at home and got things ready to hit the road again.

We have a really good time traveling, but I sure do love home. My shower, my BIG bed, my kitchen, my birds, not having to trek to the bathroom, and lots of room to move around. I will enjoy seeing more sights around the country, but will be happy to see little Guyton Georgia through the windshield in about 30 days!

0 comments:

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?