Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 11 and 12

The past two days have extremely boring. We drove during the night and slept/worked/read/sat at truck stops all day. First in Big Springs Nebraska and then the Iowa 80, which is always a treat. We shopped but did not purchase.........it's just a fun place to wander around in.

We did stop Sunday morning at a WalMart for an emergency trip. I finished the second book in the Twilight series and HAD to get the others so I could keep up. Thankfully they had the last two, so I got them both and will be able to finish the saga. I am enjoying them WAY more than I ever thought I would, especially since I did not really enjoy the movie that much. The books are a lot better. We will be in Streetsboro Ohio in the morning and hopefully we will get another load right away.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enlighten me -- what is the Twilight deal? Would I be interested in reading them?

Iowo 80 again, huh?! You should know it pretty well by now!

I am about to enjoy an "inside out" BLT -- only one slice of bread. I'll let you know what a mess that turns out to be!

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?