Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 15

During the night, Bigfoot started driving and made our delivery in Darien Wisconsin while I was still asleep and then we drove on to Black River Falls Wisconsin. It was a much prettier area that I have seen of Wisconsin previously. We stopped at a Flying J truck stop that looks like a lodge. It has a cute little gift and cheese shop. The day was absolutely gorgeous. Extremely cool and sunny. Bigfoot went to sleep and me and Sparkle went on a nice little walk and then I decided to sit at a picnic table up by the truck stop store and read my book. Of course, Sparkle was the official greeter to everybody who walked by. Some ignored her, but most spoke and several even stopped and visited for a while. One couple even went to get their blue merle Sheltie, Smokey, and brought him over for a meet and greet. They were very cute together. I did not get much reading done, but we got lots of fresh air and sunshine, which we both needed badly. Bigfoot got up, I worked some, and we ate dinner, and then I worked some more. I read a little before I passed out. We are going to leave around 3:00 a.m. to go to Eau Claire Wisconsin for the second stop on our delivery. Next stop..........who knows!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was glad to see this on your blog -- am about to get in the shower -- I saw a Sheltie this AM on my walk -- pretty little thing, I think they are visiting because I've not seen them before.

We had a terrible stretch of weather here last night, but no injuries -- Kohl's and Kirland's were destroyed, and Abbay's sustained some damage -- a miracle, no injuries. It was a tornado in Wolfchase area -- watch news if you can catch it.

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?