Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 7

Well, in my usual style, I slept right through the entire state of Idaho, so pictures from that state are non-existent, almost...........

Really enjoying Idaho!

Sparkle loves Idaho.

When I woke up this morning, we were in Ogden Utah. I crawled up front to see that I was surrounded by mountains and the temperature was extremely pleasant and cool. It was a wonderful way to start a day. I got up around 7:30 and Bigfoot got up about 2:00. We left for our delivery at the WalMart Distribution Center and we were there a good bit of the afternoon. It was not bad, as again the scenery was gorgeous and the day lovely. Bigfoot cleaned the truck and I played on the computer and talked on the phone. He also added new embellishments to the truck. We had vinyl letters made of our names at the Iowa 80 Truck Stop and he put them on the doors while we waited. They look awesome.

We left there and came the terminal drop yard to pick up our next load and Bigfoot did a few other things here. At this point, it looks as if we are going to spend the night here, take a free shower, and leave in the morning headed for Wisconsin. We will be traveling on I-80 apparently through Wyoming, Nebraska, Illinois, and into Wisconsin. I think so anyway. Hopefully photo ops will be good tomorrow, though Aunt Bet has already told me not to get too excited about Nebraska. Maybe that one will be a good one to sleep through.......



What I saw when I woke up-WAY better than Folgers!

WalMart Distribution Center, Corinne Utah

WalMart Distribution Center, Corinne Utah

WalMart Distribution Center, Corinne Utah

Ogden Utah

Ogden Utah
Ogden Utah

Ogden Utah

Bigfoot's new truck door
My side!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning! I have just finished breakfast -- Ryan is on the road to Lafayette, then to Orange, TX -- Ori is watching cartoons, and Cholette is sleeping!

It is terribly hot and humid out. We will probably make a Walmart run when Cholette gets up. We had eggplant parmesan last night -- it was Yummy!

I'll talk to you soon, I hope!

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?