Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 15

OMG!!!!!! I may slip into a coma! Another boring day sitting in the truck all day. We parked at a truck stop in Indiana in the middle of nowhere. We got here about mid morning and Bigfoot went to sleep around noon. I sat and played on the computer and talked on the phone and walked Sparkle a good bit. She is feeling better. He got up around 6:00 and we got something to eat and wasted a little more time and left, going back to Champaign. Gross. He drops off and picks up another load at the same place and then its off to Abingdon Virginia. I am SICK SICK SICK of this side of the country. I am ready to go back west or southwest. He is hopeful that from Virginia he will get sent to Utah. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Also, please pray with me that something will work out that I can get my foot pedal soon. I am in a financial crunch without being able to work and it would help the idle time pass so much quicker if I were able to work.
We have become addicted (Thanks to Ronnie!) to a Facebook game called Farmtown. You plant your own crops and harvest them and tend to neighbors farms. It is VERY fun and addictive. Every time we stop, Bigfoot wants to take over the computer, which I let him do since he does not get to play on it very often. As you can see below, Bigfoot is all into Farmtown!

Farmtown junkie.

Sparkle died of boredom. Not really, just enjoying the A/C.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I am "praying" for a trip to my side of the world -- I am getting Ori on Saturday FOR THE WEEK! Wouldn't it be splendid if that worked out so you could see her AND get the foot pedal?!??

I hate to hear you are so bored...

Unknown said...

At least you are bored with the ones you love =)

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?