Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 13

I woke up today in Breezetown Pennsylvania. It was quite pretty here and the temperature was mild and pleasant. I had every intention of photographing my surroundings here at the very nice and big TA truck stop and did not take a single picture. I took one driving in of the sun coming up, but nothing else. Oh well.........

We did get laundry done, which was not near the drag I had thought it would be. We played a few video games while we waited and then took a shower. After showers, we ate dinner and headed off to York for our delivery. Our next load stinks. We pick up in Allentown Pennsylvania and then back to Champaign Illinois. It wasn't that great the first time, so I doubt a revisit will be much better. Miles are miles, though, so off we go.
The sun coming up in Pennsylvania.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Keep on Truckin SIS

Unknown said...

I am "riding" right along with you -- I usually get the Atlas out and see where you are, or where you are going or have been.

I am so sleepy I could crawl down on the floor and go to sleep! Still have to go to the switchboard. UGGGG

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?