Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 25

We woke up this morning near the Kentucky/Tennessee state line. We grabbed a bite to eat and drove toward Nashville for our trek to Deerfield Florida. But along the way, we did stop in Nashville for a quick visit with my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD, Susan. She and her husband, Guy, met us at a truck stop and we got to visit for about an hour. It was too short, but it was still just the best thing to get to see her. It has been TOO long. She loaded us up with lots and lots of goodies for the truck, which we dove right into! She thinks of everything. Hopefully it won’t be so long until I see her again.

We went over Monteagle again and through Chattanooga, but I had already photographed those areas, so I did not do it again. It is very pretty, though.


We are motoring through Georgia now. No idea where we will stop yet, but it should be soon.

Not sure why Bigfoot looks so grumpy, he wasn't!?

Me, Suz, and Guy!

Just the BEST visit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures of all of you. I'll take more time tomorrow to examine them all. I just got in from Judy's -- we played Mexican Train Dominoes!

Pete cooked hamburgers and they were really good. I'll email you with the rest of the story!

Unknown said...

oh what a great visit w/special friends!sum'thin is better than nuthin.I have a great admiration for Johnathan.He really puts the miles on.I have never realized what it would be like to do this job.Join the Navy-see the world has nothing on trucking.How about drive a Chevrolet-see the USA! ok I could not resist a tv commercial break...was that Dina Shore?? too long ago for you? great blog..blogs..bloggies..bloggetts?? Love you

Rockin while Rollin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WHO KNEW?